CRD - Client Relations Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fast paced, growing outsourcing company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Company Provides onsite outsourced solutions founded on proven best practices for management of non-core business contracted accounts. The Client Relations Director is responsible for client relationship management, operational leadership, people leadership, business development and financial responsibility for their assigned client portfolios. This role reports to the Vice President or Senior Vice President of Operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
* Daily support liaison between client and company
* Build strong client relationships, improve and maintain customer satisfaction through timely resolution of issues and communicate customer satisfaction results with the firm.
* Create account strategic plan that leverage delivery capabilities, solutions and offerings that lead to growth of the services portfolios
* Conduct client satisfaction surveys for service evaluation and improvement opportunities
* Provide cost savings and service enhancement initiatives to client
* Takes accountability for ultimate problem resolution
* Understands and runs the day-to-day functions of their client portfolios against targets and metrics, including revenue, profitability, and compliance with corporate policy and procedures
* Maintain an operational overview of the team to ensure that client deadlines and expectations are met and maintained
* Evaluate, design and introduce new best practices in services, staffing and technology on a regular basis
* Produce an Executive (re)Imagine Exchange which includes a business review of activity, highlighting any areas for possible improvements in processes or changes to the operations that have been implemented, and a summary of key performance indicators and SLA performance
* Work with teams to create short- and long-term goals to ensure client expectations are met.
* Reviews and maintains compliance to contract terms (headcount, price adjustment, renewals, etc)
* Monitor progress of projects and proactively identify any potential risks and implement mitigation steps.
* Ensure site is tour ready; this includes proper signage, communication board and/or binders updated and site is neat, clean and organized
* Conducts an operational audit across each site at a minimum once per year
* Produce and analyze monthly management reports.
* Participate in weekly leadership and senior management discussions. Articulate results, challenges and strategies to meet our client's objectives.
* Attract, retain, manage, develop and motivate a group of people that achieve exceptional team performance and individual growth
* Manage a team comprised of up to 100 employees across multiple client sites
* Monitor staff time and attendance, dress code and policies
* Addresses any HR, performance, and disciplinary matters as they arise
* Responsible for hiring and terminations as required.
* Provides on-going performance feedback versus objectives and conducts annual performance reviews.
* Supports career succession plans to ensure critical positions are staffed timely and allow high potential associates to grow within the organization.
* Prepares associates for growth opportunities and serves as mentor to managers.
* Encourages, recognizes, and rewards on-going associate development.
* Determines training requirements and ensures that the necessary training is completed to enhance the skill base of employees in a timely manner.
* Partners with People Solutions to manage all associate-related issues, policy administration, salary planning, promotions, recruiting, retention and terminations as required.
* Support sales and marketing initiatives with strategic input and recommendations
* Assist in developing new business relationships/strategic partnerships, including identification, evaluation and structuring
* Support expansions of the business into new markets, new vertical and the roll out of new products
* Manage Profit and Loss (P previous Account Management experience or service industry experience is a plus
* Experience and knowledge in the on-site outsourcing industry very helpful
* Leadership in client service; adept at managing long term client relationships and client satisfaction
* Demonstrated experience collecting performance measurements, creating dashboards, monitoring on-going performance, and managing the workforce management function.
* Strong leadership and people management skills required; proven ability to assess performance, mentor and counsel associates is essential.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary.
* Must be able to work under pressure of time constraints and be able to function in a flexible, constantly changing environment.
* Effective time management and conflict resolution skills required.
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products and applications
* Experience working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to think/work quickly under pressure
* Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up effectively.
* Ability to multi-task and process information expeditiously
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze, strategize, and resolve, problems, exercising good judgment
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of any client information.
* Displays a pleasant and cheerful disposition at all times
* Occasional overnight travel is required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Base salary will be from $95k to $105k plus bonus opty.