CRM Developer - Grand Rapids, MI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Gordon Food Service
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking for a new opportunity with a strong, stable and financially smart company? Do you want the opportunity for advancement in your career? If so, Gordon Food Service could be the place for you; for more than a century we have been honoring our promises to our customers and employees. As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family-owned company has a history of pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
The continued growth of current and new markets allows for the addition of new talent to join our team. We re seeking great people looking for professional and personal growth and a place to make a difference in people s lives. If you are interested in joining an innovative, supportive, values-driven company, we invite you to consider a career with Gordon Food Service.
Develops, creates, and modifies SugarCRM. Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions. Designs software or customizes software in order to optimize operational efficiency.
* Understand CRM requirements and implement them in the CRM.
* Technical administration and configuration of CRM
* Configure application using Sugar CRM development tools (Studio, Process Author, Report writing)
* Implement enhancements in application by designing and developing Java script / PHP code.
* Integrate external system data with CRM
* Develop programs or scripts according to specification and established coding standards.
* Analyze, review and test for accuracy and optimal implementation of developed solutions.
* Analyze current business systems, determine scope and estimate for tasks related to issues to be resolved.
* Perform integrated testing of systems for accuracy, reliability and optimal performance.
* Construct various software components and validates completeness and quality.
* Establish and enforce coding standards for programs or scripts.
* Analyze and resolve program/script or system failures.
* May facilitate formal code reviews for programs/scripts.
* Perform software system maintenance, support and requirement analysis.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* At least three years of previous software development experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
* Development experience in Java or PHP is required
* Knowledge of CRM packages is preferred
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a GFS customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not! Click here for more details.
Our People Make the Difference Gordon Food Service Stewardship Report
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco free.