CRM Director (Salesforce)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: CRM Director (Salesforce)
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are hiring a CRM director for our clean energy client in San Francisco. This person will report to the VP of SoftwareEngineering, and is part of a team comprised of softwareengineers and software product managers.
As a key leadership role, the CRM director will interact with business stakeholders and product managers to understand the business needs, be the point person in driving the company's transformation to a customer-centric organization leading the technical delivery of CRM related software projects.
The individual must have a strong CRM business process background, deep hands-on knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform, experience in software development lifecycle and methodologies, mature communication and influencing skills and a track record of building strong team of architects, business analysts and developers.
* Identify opportunities to increase customer acquisition, conversion and retention by delivering value at each stage of the journey.
* Formulate and communicate the CRM product vision in coordination with product management, architects, engineers and vendors.
* Balance the needs of the platform (performance, scalability, cost, data integrity) with the requests of the business (new functionality, speed to market, integrations) during roadmap planning and while architecting and designing solutions.
* Collaborate with the Product Owners to plan and execute projects, ensure that development teams have the appropriate functional and technical specifications, direction and resources to deliver projects effectively.
* Develop and manage the CRM system to ensure data integrity, reporting accuracy, data security and compliance for customer data across enterprise systems.
* Identify and manage project risks and communicate to all stakeholders.
* Coordinate release and sprint planning.
* Define, communicate, and manage an agile change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications.
* Work with QA to define automation and testing strategy and ensure high quality deliverables.
* Provide leadership and guidance to coach and inspire team members to their optimum performance and career growth.
* Perform all 3rd party price negotiation and SOW development regarding initiatives requiring such services.
* Manage budget.
* BS or MS in CS or equivalent background.
* 10+ years of experience with technical implementation of CRM projects, with at least 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com implementation.
* 8+ years of experience as a Technical Manager.
* Experience with a mix of on-premise and hosted systems.
* Expert in all facets of agile Software Development Life Cycle and ability to apply those principles to development and deployment across multiple Salesforce environments.
* In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application, coupled with a good understanding of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, etc.).
* Advanced Salesforce.com user and administrator skills (including using permission sets, roles, profiles, groups, security setup, views, and page layouts).
* SFDC 201 and 401 certifications are desirable.