This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Newport Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Urban Decay Cosmetics is seeking a CRM Manager to join our team in Newport Beach, CA.
The CRM Manager is responsible for the development, execution and continuous refinement of Urban Decay s multi-channel CRM roadmap strategy and execution for both the D2C and Free Standing Store programs with a focus on retention, loyalty and email marketing strategy.
This candidate will have a broad understanding of how to leverage customer behavioral, transactional, lifestyle, and demographic data to deliver relevant marketing campaigns through multiple touch points across all communication channels with a primary goal of driving customer loyalty and increase lifetime value.
This position requires extensive cross-group coordination, outstanding communication skills, excellent project management skills, creative problem solving and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude to manage multiple responsibilities and deliverables.
* Manage day to day and ongoing business rules definition, refinement and creation for CRM segmentation, on site personalization and product recommendation platforms and programs
* Manage key vendor relationship with Database Management agency including the strategy, execution, asset deliverables and testing of all emails, SMS and other multi-channel communications
* Manage CRM agency to create models against lifetime value, churn, retention, loyalty, and advocacy programs
* Develop segmentation models working with internal and external analysts, based on common characteristics including customer type, purchase history, behavior and demographics
* Implement relevant, vetted e-mail marketing campaigns and customized offers for cross-platform communication based on segmentation models and desired actions
* Drive continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions
* Develop ongoing strategies and an annual calendar to continually test, learn and optimize in order to maximize consumer Lifetime Value (segmentation/modeling and the development of a communication strategy around acquisition, lift, and retention)
* Support Director and AVP in the development of a loyalty vision for Urban Decay and manage the execution across multiple contact points (web, email, social, mobile) to build lasting consumer relationships, conversion metrics and create consistency in all customer contact.
* Manage growth and maintenance of consumer database. Meet monthly new registrant, opt-in subscriber goals for multiple digital programs.
* Own the overall health of the database including refreshes, scrubs/cleansing and any cross tabulation with partner dBs
* Work with 3rd party vendors to automate manual processes and improve communications relevancy of behavioral and remarketing campaigns
* Lead Free Standing Store data integration plan, communication and strategy in conjunction with Global Marketing.
* Participate and collaborate to maintain good communication with D2C and DMI s to share, learn and align on plans and prioritize to maximize business impact, KPI improvement and ROI.
* Participate in regular and annual team planning, providing input and strategic guidance to CRM strategies and prioritization of these programs to drive maximum ROI.
* Share CRM best practices and competencies across the organization as needed.
* Work collaboratively with key stakeholders including Brand Marketing, Creative, Digital, IT to develop and innovate on key digital marketing initiatives
* Establish KPI s with manager and AVP. Responsible for collaborating with Digital team to meet these targets. Issue monthly KPI reports and regular campaign performance analysis using CRM system and BI reporting tools to drive insight and optimize future campaigns
* 5 to 7 years of progressive demonstrable experience managing a CRM program.
* Demonstrated knowledge of CRM ' segmentation, offer management, campaign management, data mining, database marketing, direct marketing, email marketing, and interactive marketing
* Ability to identify, communicate and inspire stakeholders around innovative digital experience and CRM/Multi-Channel growth strategies
* Experience working in an Omni-channel environment a plus.
* Familiar with executive level reporting and communication. Able to clearly communicate CRM concepts to an audience with a wide variation of experience on the topic.
* Ability to partner with internal and external groups to execute campaigns and produce results in all areas of responsibility
* Entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
* Strong knowledge of current eCommerce trends, strategies, and techniques
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent communication and writing skills.
* Dynamic, entrepreneurial personality with the ability to manage multiple tasks
* Proven expertise in problem solving and project management
* Good organization and prioritization skills required
* Harte Hanks / ET
* Google Analytics
* Demandware e-commerce Platform a plus
* Microsoft Office Suite
About Urban Decay Cosmetics
Urban Decay is beauty with an edge. It is feminine, dangerous and fun...appealing to anyone who relishes her individuality and dares to express it. From brazen shade names and an insane range of colors to innovative (and ultra long-lasting) products, Urban Decay has been revolutionizing the beauty industry for over 15 years. With an endless array of high-performance products that includes unique eye makeup, performance foundations, primers, and setting sprays that give makeup serious staying power, Urban Decay has always found new ways to shake up the prestige beauty world and excite beauty junkies and makeup artists alike.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
Urban Decay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are part of the L'Or al group. Find out more about our parent company online at: http://www.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.