CRNA - Nurse Anesthetist-Maine Medical Center 8/20/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details:
This is a full time position with flexible scheduling at a large teaching hospital with a wide variety of cases. CRNA s perform spinals and will work in a care team model. 70+ hospital employed CRNA s on staff covering approximately 30 operating rooms. Call is infrequent and in-house.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maine, and successfully completed a course for Nurse Anesthesia at an accredited school. Must be board certified as a Nurse Anesthetist by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
* Comprehensive understanding of all procedures and equipment used to administer anesthesia to various age groups.
* Analytical ability to prepare/participate in the anesthesia plan.
* Ability to closely monitor patient s condition and interpret data from various monitors during surgery.
* Ability to assist in lifting/transporting patients.
* Ability to operate and perform minor repairs on a variety of anesthesia equipment.
CRNA Nurse Anesthetist-Maine Medical Center