- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
CS - Customer Service Representative (LAX)
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) at ___LAX___. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Our CSRs provide the customer service support for these aircraft. Some examples include:
* Providing customers with professional service and assistance
* Making hotel and catering reservations for inbound and outbound aircraft
* Processing customer purchases and fuel transactions
* Work closely with line service personnel and pilots, ensuring all customer service needs are met
You will often be the first point of contact for clientele arriving at our facility. You will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations flight departments and high profile clients. Customer service is of the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Customer service/hospitality experience is required. Experience in the aviation industry is very much desired but not a requirement. Atlantic Aviation has a thorough training program to ensure that all of our employees meet and exceed the highest levels of safety and customer service. Prospective applicants need a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. Flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
* High school diploma or GED certificate
* Be at least 18 years of age
* A valid state drivers license and meet the company's insurability requirements
Atlantic Aviation take off into your future!