CS Inbound Strategy Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Cross-Sell/Up-SellManager for the Customer Service (Call Center) Organization is responsible for driving revenue generatingprograms across T-Mobile's Customer Service organization. The Manager provides direction on the development and execution of T-Mobile's cross-sell/up-sell strategy. This rolerequires both strategic and tactical skills, as the position is responsible for thedevelopment & execution of a portfolio of initiatives focused on generatingrevenue, driving serviceefficiency& improving customer satisfaction.Required Functional/Technical Skills
- 2-5 years of experience using Microsoft Office with very strong Excel & PowerPoint experience.Required Experience
- 3+ years of proven experience in driving performance objectives.
- 2+ years of successful consumer sales/sales experience, prefer experience in inbound sales channels.
- 2+ years of customer service/contact center experience or retail frontline experience preferable.
- Strong partnering and communications skills both oral and written and proven ability to drive performance in a front line environment.Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to perform creative problem solving and operating with incomplete information.Essential Functions
- Partner cross-functionally to determine organizational revenue objectives for T-Mobile's call center organization.
- Executes to team KPIs and drives accountabilities and action plans to ensure consistent achievement.
- Drive the development & implementation of strategic & tactical plans supporting care revenue targets.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure that the Care organization is effectively leveraging the T-Mobile product and service portfolio to generate subscription revenue.
- Assist in developing business cases for revenue-generating call center programs and drives implementation programs, while measuring performance against goals.
- Help build and drive a road-map designed to improve the customer experience, statistical performance, & operational efficiency. This includes quarterly & annual business plans.
- Present strategies to senior leadership team.
- Work with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue and overall company goals.
- Establish performance metrics & goals. Partner across the organization to ensure that effective training, reporting, compensation & reward/recognition components are in place to support revenue goals.
- Creates and drives revenue strategy across multiple lines of business, including service partner organization.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .