CS Monitoring Representative I-Bilingual
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: The Bilingual CS/Monitoring Representative I position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or other applications depending on the requirements. This position offers customer support and resolution regarding products and services. Representatives also answers, responds to, and follows up regarding alarm activity and/or customer inquiries by performing some or all of the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Monitoring Representative I- Bilingual may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
* Communicate with customers in Mexico, Puerto Rico, as well as the US.
* Render the meaning of conversations in the mode of interpretation between the Spanish language and English speakers.
* Answer and processes inbound customer calls as specified, in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
* Maintain a professional, calm, and pleasant voice at all times when communicating with customers.
* Efficiently and accurately enter and maintain customer account data and activity in appropriate systems.
* Provide accurate and timely follow-through on customer inquiries or correspondence requiring research.
* Ensure service delivered to customers meets Key Performance Indicators ( KPIs ).
* Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured and require some clarification or conceptual thinking.
* Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrates empathy while building rapport with the customer.
* Verify, respond to, and dispatch on emergency signals.
* Notify customers of non-emergency signals.
* Notify responders on emergency signals after dispatch.
* Handle signals from one location/area and TTY stations.
* Position requires weekend, holiday and shift work and may require mandatory overtime.
* None Required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of and familiarity with Computers and Microsoft Office applications, and Internet.
* Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
* Basic knowledge and understanding about VIP accounts and department.
SkillsMust be Bilingual in English and Spanish to be qualified for this position.
* Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
* Skilled in and able to communicate in Spanish.
* Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* Must be proficient in the verification and dispatching of alarms to police/fire agencies.
* Must know the different types if signals and the SOP s for each signal.
* Must be able to meet minimum productivity and quality standards set
* Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
* Must be proficient with personal computer, keyboard, fax machine, copy machine and telephone.
* Must be able to meet minimum productivity standards set that apply to a Level I operator.
* Must meet minimum quality standards set for them (80% or better average on Q/A).
* Ability to work overtime as requested by management.
* Ability to keep abreast of both company and central station policies.
* Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
* Ability to work effectively with others.
* Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
* Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
* Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
* Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
* Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Normal office environment.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to three months related experience or related training/certification preferred.
* Must be able to pass language proficiency testing, and a typing proficiency test.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Standard organizational licensing criteria apply (performed by Protection One 30day after hire).
* Training and certification in one location/area and TTY stations preferred.
* Operator must be licensed to work in all States mandating requirements.
Protection One Alarm Monitoring, Inc. or any of its respective affiliates, divisions, and/or subsidiaries, including, without limitation, Security Monitoring Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer committed to a diverse workforce.