C&S Retention Specialist - Account Manager 9/6/2016
Dodge Data & Analytics
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR COMPANY:
We at Dodge Data and Analytics have a mission to reinvent how construction industry firms leverage data and workflow to grow their business. As North America's leading provider of data, analytics, news and intelligence to the construction industry, Dodge enables building product manufacturers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and related audiences to size their market opportunity, prioritize prospects, build relationships, strengthen market positions and optimize their project pipeline.
Today, we are again disrupting the industry we founded by transforming our products for the digital age. We are structured to operate with a start-up mentality and serve as a powerful industry change agent while enjoying the benefits of an established and stable company.
Our products include Dodge Global Network, Dodge MarketShare, Dodge BuildShare, Dodge SpecShare, Dodge BidPro and Sweets. Delivering timely, accurate and detailed construction project data to our customers is paramount to our success.
More information can be found about the company at: www.construction.com
C&S RETENTION SPECIALIST (ACCOUNT MANAGER)
The Retention Specialist primary responsibility is to improve and maintain customer engagement and satisfaction for existing Dodge Data and Analytics clients by resolving complex customer issues and providing product support and training. The Retention Specialist will be responsible for onboarding new accounts, revising and renewing existing accounts and as well as retaining and restarting canceling accounts.
Retention Specialists will be assigned accounts across a range of products and contract value. They are solely responsible to provide complete account management by completing strategic and deliberate contact points designed to build and improve the relationship between Dodge Data & Analytics and the customer.
* ACCOUNT CANCEL REQUESTS -React quickly and effectively to uncover cancel reasons and overcome objections by reinforcing product features and value.
* RENEWING ACCOUNTS - Proactively contact renewing contracts with a courtesy call and email to ensure continued customer satisfaction and account renewal.
* ONBOARDING EXPERIENCE - Ensure all new accounts are trained and all customer expectations are fully met from the point of sale thru renewal.
* KEY PERFORMANCE ACTIVITIES - Attain all KPI requirements designed to improve account retention and maintain. KPIs would include contact rate, save, renewal and retention ratios.
* SYSTEMS - Accurately follow Standard Operating Procedures for all account interactions within standard CRM systems. Participate in all job, product and industry related training opportunities.
* COMMUNICATION - Represent Dodge Data & Analytics professionally and accurately in all verbal and written customer interactions
* DIMENSIONS - Consistent attainment of individual goals thru retaining, renewing and revising accounts. Improve customer product engagement.
* Strong interpersonal skills and aptitude for customer service skills required.
* Business to business communication skills
* Proficiency in desktop software programs necessary to successfully execute job requirements (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM,)
* Must possess an aptitude for learning new software and job responsibilities.
* Ability to self-monitor and continuously improve performance results.
* Decision making and problem solving ability.
* Organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 3-5years of experience
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* The Retention Specialist must have a drive to resolve customer issues and have experience in a customer service support environment.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR VETERAN STATUS.