CSI-Customer Service Inbound Representative - Part-Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Full-Time Customer Service Representative- Inbound
To delight Customers by handling each incoming call effectively with minimal transferring.
Reports to: Customer Service Supervisor
Monday - Friday 7:00PM - 11:00PM
* Answer all incoming customer calls promptly and manage them effectively and efficiently.
* Handle troubleshooting calls using Troubleshooting Guide.
* Handle cancellation and early discharge calls from practices/patients, confirm d/c order, follow appropriate procedures.
* Order Monitoring Supplies and/or Device Replacements as necessary.
* Handle baseline calls from agency personnel to confirm receipt of baseline and to verify patient demographics.
* Sell CardioNet, as needed, to decrease cancellations and early discharges.
* Educate patients over the telephone and assist them in activating their monitors and sending baselines.
* Facilitate kit delivery with appropriate supplies.
* Document Billing/Insurance information in systems.
* Document all correspondences.
* Document all calls.
* Handle Emails/VM s as assigned
* Demonstrate empathy and decrease customer tension
* Communicate with physician offices and Account Executives, as needed, regarding patients starting service.
* Maintain Quality Expectations
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree is preferred
* Computer skills are required including proficiency in Windows-based applications and MS Office - Excel, Word and Outlook using multiple platforms
* Experience in healthcare a plus; must be detail oriented, have excellent customer service and communication skills
* Experience in a fast-paced, high call volume, office or call center environment and familiarity with being evaluated based on quality and quantity of calls - highly preferred
* Self starter, demonstrates initiative and flexibility in a fast paced environment
* Being a team player, following through on tasks, problem-solving, and multi-tasking are required skills
* Patience, professionalism, excellent phone etiquette, and technical skills (can explain technology to people of all ages and skill levels) - required
* Teaching experience helpful
CardioNet BioTelemetry Healthcare