CSR/ Collections Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Downers Grove, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONSeeking financially driven candidates to work in fun environment with great incentive pay. Schedule is Mon- Fri 12:30 PM- 9:00 PM
Job Summary: A customer service representative is responsible for working with customers via phone to resolve their past due accounts while always maintaining extraordinary customer service.
Primary / Essential Functions: The Primary/ essential job duties may not be exhaustive.
* Extensive phone contact required utilizing a dialer system. Most calls are inbound.
* Review patient account and back up documentation to determine the nature and extent of problem and any actions taken by patient or third party payers.
* Communicate with patient by phone and provide timely and accurate information to patient in a clear and concise manner meeting daily, weekly and monthly dollar and dialer goals.
* Negotiate reasonable payment plans with the patient. This involves adding, subtracting and calculating percentages of the debt.
* Receive and resolve incoming telephone inquiries and complaints in a courteous manner.
* Works with internal Adreima team to resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction
* Proper use of response codes and help-text. Document all activity on accounts with thorough and precise notes
* Perform file maintenance for corrections and additions to patient's file.
* Responsible for retrieval of patient account information from various databases and applications.
* Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
* Maintain an above average BPA Call Quality Score each month.
* High school diploma or GED
* Spanish speaking preferred
* 1 to 3 years in a clerical or customer service related role or equivalent higher education
* Successful completion of HIPAA Certification required.
* Basic familiarity with Microsoft Word and excel is required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing.
* Working knowledge of federal and state laws regulating patient billing practices preferred
* Basic medical terminology knowledge preferred
Adreima fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.
Spanish speaking, Customer Service Rep, Collections, negotiations