CT Technologist - CT Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPerforms a variety of CT Technologist (CT Tech) procedures to produce images of a patients body for diagnostic purposes. Collaborates with both internal and external healthcare team members to contribute to the plan of care of the patient. Practices patient safety.
Works in collaboration with Director/Manager of Imaging to identify and drive quality and performance improvement initiatives. Requires thorough knowledge and understanding of the principals and physics. Hours of work may vary with Corporate and/or Departmental goals.
* The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* ARRT (Radiologic Technologist) (CT Technologist/CT Tech) registered
* Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and skill in recognition of normal and abnormal variants
* Thorough knowledge of radiation safety
* One year previous CT (CT Technologist/CAT Scan) experience, preferred
* Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required or attained within 90 days or hire