This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Promotes quality patient care through the performance of diagnostic and invasive CT scan procedures utilizes appropriate technique, established protocols, physician directions, and age specific guidelines. Maintains thorough knowledge of contrast agents, CT scanners, injector systems, supplies, radiation safety and quality assurance guidelines and applies such knowledge in day to day performance of duties.
Hours of operation: 24 hours/7 days
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
One year experience in CT imaging.
Current Texas Department of State Health Services License.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
Graduate from an approved/accredited School of Radiologic Technology required.
* Technical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills relevant to area in order to effectively communicate with physicians, health team members, patients and families.
* Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the position.
* Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES / WOMEN / VETERANS / DISABLED
Job: CT Tech
Primary Location: Texas-Houston
Organization: The Heights
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled