CT Technologist / Radiology / FT
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Performs a variety of radiologic procedures including vascular, invasive, interventional procedures and computerized tomographic procedures. Possesses highly technical skills to operate sophisticated equipment. Ability to perform duties of ARRT Technologist when not performing CT. Responsible for on call procedures when indicated. - Ability to acquire quality images.
- Excellent Physician and Patient interaction skills.
- Sterile procedure skills.
- Ability to do biopsies and drainages.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to do general x-rays as needed.
- Willingness to take call.
- Knowledge of pacs systems.
- Four (4) to Eight (8) hours of stroke specific education required annually
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Job: CT Tech
Primary Location: Arizona-Mesa
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: 12 Hour Days