This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Founded in 2014, the company was founded by two women based on their personal passion to help nonprofits bring in more donation dollars which would allow them to do more life-changing work. Since those early days the demand for this company from nonprofits and corporations has grown immensely.
Despite this rapid growth company's culture is founded in our passion for supporting nonprofits and corporate giving teams while doing something truly innovative and transformational within the social impact space.
We believe that communities need the support of individual supporters now more than ever and it is our mission to help make that as easy as possible.
* In partnership with the company's founders and Executive Management Team, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company's mobile-app based business, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles.
* Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede success.
* Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including mobile app application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering future services.
* Define and communicate company values and standards for acquiring or developing systems, equipment, or software within the company.
* Collaborate with the founders and potential customers to develop use cases (or user stories) and specifications for future mobile app releases
* Collaborate with a User Experience Designer and potential customers to define technical roadmap
* Select and manage company staff or outsourced vendors who will implement designs of future mobile app releases, conforming to mobile app standards.
* Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
* Share knowledge, mentor, and educate the organization's investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
* University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Demonstrated ability to envision mobile app and web services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems. Think big!
* 8+ years of experience managing native mobile app application development.
* Hands-on experience coding in PHP and Java.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies.
* Experience with Payment Processing Technology
* Contributes to one or more open source projects.
* Experience with system administration and mobile app server configuration.
* Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
* Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
* Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations.
* Proven leadership ability.
* Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
* Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
* Exceptional service orientation.
* Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.