CTO (Chief Technology Officer) 8/16/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for a well funded NYC based tech startup. This CTO will be responsible for leading a team of developers and engineers while being a part of growing an exciting business. Are you ready for the leadership role as CTO Have you had several years of experience managing developers and hands on coding in Ruby on Rails (RoR) and are ready to step into the CTO shoes
The client focuses on maximizing consumer engagement through immersive experiences and powerful branding. They provide long-term attention to the businesses they bring to market including the best-in-class talent, technology and partners. They dedicate the energy, capital and resources necessary to successfully develop and scale each business we create.
is a pre-launch, venture-backed startup with extensive expertise. Our founders and senior management team have been founders, CEOs, COOs, and VPs at massively successful companies ranging from Amazon and Gap to Gilt and Rue La La. The company is based in New York City.
They are building a strategic, core team of talented technologists -- full-stack, back-end, front-end, and data engineers -- to develop a scalable and sustainable e-commerce system that powers a business with massive market opportunity.
* You're a leader that will drive the technology roadmap, build an A+ engineering team, and deliver quality products.
* You have a track record of success leading development teams and scaling startup/early stage companies.
* You have broad knowledge of application development technologies; hands-on coding with Ruby on Rails preferred, and experience with Erlang or Elixir a big plus.
* You have a deep understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable applications.
* You think strategically and are able to see the big picture.
* You are passionate about data, content, and personalization.