CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
This position will be responsible for providing general sales and marketing support, analysis, and reporting for the sales and marketing organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Assist with the development, implementation, and tracking of sales initiatives.
* Participate in the development and implementation of sales programs and practices designed to support revenue.
* Review reports on sales activity to compare them with planned action to assure close adherence to, improvement of, and maximal achievement of results.
* Assist sales management in determining sales territory quotas.
* Cooperate with company executives and department heads for the maximum achievement of sales, profit, and satisfied customers.
* Maintain the customer Top 20/70 list and provide commentary on trends.
* Provide a customer retention analysis report.
* Evaluate and provide information on our most significant growth opportunities.
* Provide quotes, secure and process orders from existing and potential customers.
* Assist in the maintenance of customer database.
* BA/BS from a 4 year college or university or 3 to 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Technically proficient in all MS office products
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, sketches, diagrams and other technical procedures/instructions
* Excellent phone skills
* Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
* Ability to work independently, with limited supervision