CVOR RN - Registered Nurse 9/8/2016
Prohealth Resources LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY I have Permanent RN positions RN's with the #1 Healthcare System in Texas. With locations in Houston, Austin, & Dallas. These RN positions offer full benefits, 401k, dental, vision, health, tuition reimbursement, relocation, & possible signing on bonus from hospital. This is a phenomenal career opportunity for RN's who are looking to advance within the healthcare industry. These positions are filling at a rapid rate.
LOCATION: Houston & Dallas TX
CATEGORY: Direct Patient Care RN
SHIFT: Day & Night
TYPE: Full time
REQUISITION: 100048328 Registered Nurse II - Houston
* Additional certifications will be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements.
4. Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Healthcare System.
1. Delivers appropriate care to patients, at a competent level, according to the RN skills inventory and the age and needs of the patient/population served.
2. Coordinates the planning for delivery of nursing care with a multidisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical decisions in the delivery of patient care.
3. Collaborates and directs healthcare team in attainment of positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence and professional standards of care. Meets treatment goals; develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans; evaluates the quality of patient care and contributes to the revision of standards of care.
4. Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement, and desired client-centered outcomes.
5. Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all hospital policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
6. Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
** SIGN ON BONUS **
$10,000 with BSN Degree
$5,000 with ASN Degree
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive Pay + Differentials
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Matching 401K
* PTO and EIB
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Rewards and recognition programs
* Additional perks and discounts