Cable Management Specialist- Washington D.C.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/17/2017
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONCABLE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST - WASHINGTON D.C. 187900
Posted On: 08/12/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Washington D.C. we are looking for a
Accountable for market development/influence, coordination and implementation of local market strategies, thereby increasing sales and market penetration of fire protection product portfolio specific to the low voltage / datacom industry. This position drives the sales of specified products to current buying and non-buying potential customers.
* Focus on business development of Hilti's fire protection product line in a defined geographic area among current and prospective customers relevant to the low voltage cabling / datacom industry
* Identify and implement account acquisition strategies for key competitively owned accounts
* Build relationships with design community to secure commitments for specification and approval of Hilti fire protection products as related to low voltage / datacom applications
* Provide technical support to Hilti's sales force and customers consistent with market strategy
* Conduct professional educational seminars, presentations, and testing details to building owners, design engineers, contractors, and building / fire officials
* Support sales in other specified products relevant to low voltage / datacom trade; actions involve seeking out these opportunities and passing the required information on to the appropriate team member
* Gather, analyze, and report on market information regarding trends, competitive strategies/actions, innovations, and other business conditions, which would impact Hilti in the fire protection market
* Additional duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree in Professional Sales, Business, Marketing, Construction Technology, or Engineering preferred
* Knowledge of construction methods and practices specific to low voltage / datacom industry preferred
* 2 years minimum experience in technical product sales; Low voltage / Datacom specific sales experience preferred
We look forward to receiving your application.