Cafeteria Attendant 9/14/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Cafeteria Cook/Attendant is responsible for the preparation and quality of the food product served in the associate cafeteria. They are also responsible for cleaning and inspecting the cafeteria, food service equipment and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
* Prepares, stocks, and replaces food items.
* Maintains the cleanliness of the employee cafeteria.
* Performs prep work and cooking of menu items.
* Assists in the food production of other culinary operations.
* Previous culinary experience required
* Institutional and cafeteria knowledge preferred
* Must be able to work in humid and wet environment and work safely with cleaning chemicals.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand on feet for duration of shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: