Call Center Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Eau Claire, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting Radial in recruiting Call Center Agents for their Customer Care center in Eau Claire, WI. These positions will be long term with flexible full-time and part-time shifts available. Please review the job description below. If you are interested in this position or know someone who fits the requirements, please email Jalecoe.Washington@adeccona.com with your contact information or for immediate consideration call me at 631.844.2894. You may also text 984.221.0753 for an immediate response. Earn up to $11.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
You will be assisting customers with different levels of questions, tracking, inquires, or request by email or inbound calls. Previous call center experience is a plus, but not required.
- Interact with customers via telephone to provide information
- Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous customer service experience or call center experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate- Be able to operate multiple browsers on different monitors
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
Earn up to $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Agent - Customer Service job in Eau Claire, WI or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled