Call Center Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Genesis Business Solutions, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Genesis Remote Call Center is seeking highly qualified Agents to provide top tier remote services to various large companies from around the country (all U.S States except Massachusetts, Maryland, Oregon, Wisconsin, California, New York, and Connecticut). As an Agent, you will contribute to the expansion of the Genesis platform to remotely interact with Client Customers that will rely on your professional expertise to resolve billing inquiries, select new or upgraded services, and/or provide technical support.
Genesis Agents are responsible for providing superior Customer Services to select companies through in-bound routed calls from a professional workstation (laptop/computer and telephone). As an Agent, you will meet client demand by servicing existing or new consumers while matching their wishes and desires with relevant Client products and services in the following categories:
- Assist customers in a friendly courteous manner when processing transactions of Client products
- Assist customers in relevant reservations, overbookings, and cancellations
- Process payments for Client products and upgrades
- Demonstrate listening and communication skills to solve customer concerns with any type of escalation
- Overall deliver a customer experience that drives a "First Call Resolution" and upholds the Genesis Brand
Genesis positions include providing client services for:
- The Largest Amusement Park Corporation in America
- The Leading Global Vacation Trading Company
- The American Multinational Mass Media Company
(Client names are subject to confidentiality agreements)
Job Location: Remote Option
Salary: $8.00 - $9.50/hour (average); $10.00/hour+ (Top Performers)
About the Company:
Genesis was founded in 2012 by a Military Spouse that sought to provide top tier customer services to large companies while simultaneously offering flexible solutions to job-seekers. Our Corporation understands the challenges of balancing work with life and offers positions for individuals to become independent of the typical work regimen. Join our team of Agents that are providing valuable services to large clients from across the country, making their own schedule, and simultaneously spending more time with their family and friends.
Company Website: www.genesis-info.com
Follow Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Genesis.Business.Solutions