Call Center Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Community of Hope Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
The Call Center Coordinator is an integral part of the Community of Hope's health services team. As the Call Center Coordinator, you will be the lead team member responsible for ensuring that patients receive exceptional service and follow-through when they contact medical services. You will facilitate communication with patients by answering phones, routing messages to appropriate staff for assistance, and scheduling appointments. Additionally, you will supervise a team of call center receptionists completing similar tasks. This is a full-time position.
HIGHLIGHTED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answers phone calls, retrieves voicemail messages, and directs phone calls to the appropriate staff members.
* Ensures Telephone Encounters and Actions assigned to the call center team are addressed correctly and consistently and managed in accordance with clinical protocols.
* Ensures that agreed upon scheduling protocols are followed by supervisees to ensure adequate access.
* Ensures that patient eligibility is performed as appointments are scheduled.
* Supervises Medical Receptionists in the CHRC Medical call center.
* High School Diploma/GED;
* Exceptional customer service skills;
* Proficiency in written and oral communication;
* Experience as a Medical or Dental Receptionist.
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
* Medical Plans through CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield;
* Dental Plans through CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield;
* Vision Plans through CareFirst BlueCross Blue Shield;
* Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance;
* 403(b) Retirement Plan;
* Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursable expenses;
* Transportation pre-tax payroll deduction for metro;
* Generous paid vacation leave, sick leave and holidays;
* Tuition Reimbursement for graduate studies;
* And much more!
Community of Hope is a rapidly growing, innovative, and mission driven nonprofit. For 35 years, we have provided health-care, housing, and supportive services for low-income, underserved, and homeless families in Washington, DC. We currently operate a variety of housing programs and three community health centers, which offer medical, dental, behavioral health, and birth services. Through providing these programs and supportive services, we continue our mission of helping and enabling people achieve good health, a stable home, family sustaining income, and hope.
Community of Hope was selected as one of the Washington Post's 150 Top Workplaces in 2014 and 2016. We received the 2012 Washington Post Award for Excellence in Nonprofit Management and the 2014 Leadership Greater Washington Innovative Community Partnership Award. We were also recognized in 2012 by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home.
To learn more about us, check out our website.