Call Center Customer Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Earth City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently searching for energetic and reliable customer service representatives interested in call center positions in Earth City, MO. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity to gain exposure with one of our top clients in the credit services industry. As a CSR Rep for Adecco you will be responsible for meeting quality metrics while ensuring great customer service in a team environment. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, has a great phone voice, and has good attendance. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Effectively respond to inquiries, deliver services, and troubleshoot issues
• Meet and increase high volume productivity standards and quality call metrics
• Ensure compliance on all documentation and company policies
• Effectively navigate internal procedures and communication systems
• Track records of customer interactions, inquiries, comments, and actions taken
• Work with each contact to establish rapport with and gain the confidence of the caller.
• Deliver excellent customer service and strive to exceed customer expectations.
• Contribute to positive team metrics and meet pre-determined productivity standards.
• Partner with the internal business area and Internal Service Center teams for technical matters and client issue resolution, escalating issues through appropriate methods.
• Document details of client interaction into the system while on the phone.
• Ability to follow a script when conversing with callers
• Follow security processes and procedures at all times when handling calls due to the visibility of personal data
• Accurately communicate call and/or special project status to supervisor.
• Regular attendance is an essential function of the job and is required (i.e., must be prompt for shifts, must be logged into queue at start time, must have daily transportation available).
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills
• Computer and software literacy such as Microsoft applications
• A minimum of 2 years consistent customer service experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule is preferred.
• Retail experience is a plus
• Stable work history and references requested
Keys to Success:
• Good attendance is an essential function of the job and reliable transportation is required
• Must exhibit professionalism in all interactions and all correspondences
• Training is provided, and the ideal candidate is willing to learn and champion company culture
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled