Call Center QA Supervisor
The Direct Marketing QA Supervisor is responsible for the supervision, monitoring, motivation, and evaluation of the production from the Direct Marketing Quality Analysts and QA Specialists.
* Supervise and provide effective feedback with QA Analysts and QA Specialists to ensure all guidelines, processes and policies are consistently adhered to. React to any areas of concern without delay.
* Accountable for the timely resolution for all escalated issues in order to reduce / avoid any possible member abrasions.
* Conduct regular activity planning sessions, team meetings/huddles and provide appropriate feedback with QA Analysts and QA Specialists. This would include: call reviews, adherence to policies, processes, benchmark standards and quality indicators.
* Assist in the development and delivery of department quality and compliance programs and with developing and testing reporting systems to measure and enhance productivity, quality and quantity of production.
* Ensure appropriate and updated Direct Marketing training materials, scripts, workflows, on-line materials and operational manuals are updated and available to staff.
* A minimum of 2years of managerial experience in a telemarketing call center environment, preferably in a Quality Assurance role.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Healthcare or related field.