Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Our client is looking for an inidvidual to listen to and analyze pre-recorded customer complaint calls with the goal of looking for quality assurance issues.
* Gather data and analyze trends/patterns affecting quality through the use of various tools.
* Monitor inbound and outbound phone calls to study representatives' voice quality, product knowledge and whether Soothe's protocols and training scripts are followed.
* Assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities at the call center.
* Identify training needs, develop training programs and conduct training.
* Study practices and trends within the industry to identify other businesses' success, and adopt customized solutions/models/procedures to optimize our customer relations.
* 5+ years call center experience.
* Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to provide constructive feedback & coaching in a manner that results in improved performance.
* Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines and requirements accordingly.
* Attention to detail and accuracy in work flow.
* Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.