Call Center Rep (9A to 6P Shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
Processes new property insurance claims and consumer assignments following established client and department procedures and instructions. Processes escalated calls or issues in accordance with client/department procedures. Review loss descriptions and client notes to properly assign contractors based on type of loss and trade (i.e. General Contractor, Mitigation Contractor, Tarping, Tree Removal, Textile Restoration, Remodeling and Emergency Board Up)
* Receives and processes loss assignments according to client instructions.
* Conducts emergency call outs to contractors via three way calls with homeowners.
* Achieves and maintains proficiency with all client and department instructions and updates.
* Attains required call statistic performance according to center standards.
* Maintains set quality standards ensuring assignments are properly made and documented.
* Identify assignment errors and research appropriately.
* Provides excellent customer service to all internal team members and external customers.
* Processes emergency and/or catastrophic event assignments when they occur.
* Maintains a working knowledge of all software applications/programs used to accomplish required department tasks.
* Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
* Participates in special projects or perform duties in other areas as requested.
* Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
* Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
* High school diploma.
* Demonstrated experience in customer service, administrative/clerical skills.
* Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
* Good time management abilities.
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Strong work ethic.
* Some college preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.