Call Center Rep III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 4/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
* Responds to a high volume of telephone inquiries about the company's products or services by following standard scripts and procedures.
* Assist customers with Tier I level issues.
* Uses a computer system to track questions and answers as well as enter or check the status of inquiries.
* Duties and tasks are frequently routine.
* Resolves most frequent questions and problems and refers the more complex issues to higher levels.
Qualifications: * Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in Spanish and English required.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service Call Center or related experience.
* Must work well under pressure and meeting multiple and sometime conflicting deadlines.
* Must have demonstrated cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
* Mortgage/Banking experience and/or working with seniors is a plus.