Call Center Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26486-3809
ARE YOU EXPERIENCED IN CALL CENTER METRICS REPORTING*
This is a great opportunity to leverage those skills in the health care industry in a role that offers career progression, and supportive work environment. HCA, the nations largest private healthcare provider, is looking to add a Call Center Reporting Analyst to their team.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The employee is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all daily, weekly, and monthly standard and ad-hoc reports. This will be done through the use of MS Access, Cisco Unified Contact Center enterprise software platform and other NCCM reporting tools and applications. The employee in this role is expected to help analyze and troubleshoot issues across the enterprise and to work with other cross functional teams.
CALL CENTER REPORTING ANALYST:
* Develop, design, and generate call center reports for end users taking highly complex information and producing user-friendly reports
* Utilize MS Access to link multiple sources of data or connections to data sources
* Write queries, generate reports and build databases
* Develop ad-hoc queries and analysis requested by internal management staff
* Perform quality assurance on all reports to ensure data integrity and consistency
* Present data reporting to key business stakeholders
* Generate custom reports by working extensively as the liaison between technical and operations teams
* Develop Access and/or complex SQL queries and stored procedures
* HS diploma/ GED
* 3+ years experience with Cisco Unified Intelligence Suite / Center (CUIS/CUIC) is a requirement
* 1+ years Experience with XML or XSLT, SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports and Business Objects preferred
Last Edited: 08/29/2016