Call Center Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
The David J. Joseph Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Profile
The David J. Joseph Company (DJJ), founded in 1885, is a world leader in scrap metal recycling & trading. With over 80 locations, the Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
U Pull and Pay LLC (a wholly-owned subsidiary of DJJ) has an exciting opportunity as a(n) Call Center Representative in Denver.
1. Provide excellent customer service at all times
2. Utilize proprietary system to locate and interchange vehicles parts
3. Responsible for accurately conveying information pertaining to processes and guidelines customers must follow while at store locations
4. Work cohesively in a team environment while accurately and efficiently assisting customers
5. Will learn car purchasing techniques to maximize UPAP return on purchases
6. Build and maintain relationships with all store locations
1. Previous customer service experience
2. Commitment to Safety is a must
3. Excellent communication, phone and interpersonal skills
4. Ability to work with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
5. Effective organization, reasoning, evaluation and follow-through skills
6. Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
7. Have to be comfortable in an industrial environment
8. Call center experience is a plus
9. Basic vehicle parts knowledge a plus
10. Fluent in both English and Spanish is a plus
11. Must be willing to train at local store locations and continue supporting the store as needed
12. Need to be flexible, have the ability to multi-task and embrace change
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Bonus Potential & 401k match among other great benefits. If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online.
U Pull and Pay is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
U Pull and Pay is an EEO/AA employer who encourages females, minorities, veterans and disabled to apply.