Call Center Representative - Full-time & Part-time hours
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill temporary to hire Contact Center jobs in Canton, MA. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
* Respond to customer inquiries via telephone, email, and or fax.
* Perform customer verifications, process orders, forms, and requests.
* Record details of comments, inquiries, complaints and actions taken.
* Follow established call center call standard operating procedures
* Must be available for Full-time days training 2 weeks.
* High School Diploma/GED Required
* MINIMUM 1 year experience in call center setting
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to navigate in a Window based, multi-application work environment.
Training Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm (First 2 weeks)
Full-time positions 12:30pm to 9:00pm or Part-time Evening positions 5pm to 9pm. Sundays and Tuesdays off.
Temporary to hire position!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.