Call Center Supervisor 8/19/2016
Nexgrill Industries Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY INFO:
Nexgrill is a leading global producer of gas and charcoal grills and grill accessories. It designs and markets an extensive line of high-quality grills under the Nexgrill and KitchenAid brands, as well as OEM products for several global retail partners.
Nexgrill is headquartered in Chino, California, and has experienced significant growth over the past five years. Additionally, we have offices in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Africa, along with manufacturing in Mainland China.
Training & Leading
* Be visible to CSRs. Supervisors should walk around periodically to perform live monitoring of CSRs, compliment CSRs for on-the-spot performance, and assist struggling CSRs with calls.
* Be knowledgeable on all functions in Customer Service team and general functions of other departments to ensure reaching proper channels for different inquiries.
* Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with CSRs to facilitate problem solving.
* Trains, coaches, and mentors CSRs on how to deliver the best customer service possible
* Lead the "customer-centric ideas" focus group to constantly research for the new products in the markets, and consumers' desires.
* Design new CSRs trainings manual including communication skills on phones/ Emails, systems used, general procedures and policy, and different functions in Customer Service team
* Learn consumers' desires through different channels including social media, email, or calls and work closely with other departments on new products' and services improvement and development.
* Identify areas of improvement and provide suggestions to manager.
* Generate reports and analysis based on different models and their pros and cons every season for future products development
* Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by leads.
* Resolve complaints and order issues that cannot be resolved by leads.
* Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
* Work closely with claims departments and technical teams for highly escalated cases related to products and packaging.
* Work closely with Product Quality Assurance, Research & Development and Merchandising team for any product investigation and improvement.
* Develop a systemic QA (Quality Assurance) structure to ensure excellent customer service satisfactions.
* Develop procedures and policies to improve customer service performance as a whole
* 5 years previous customer service or call center related experience.
* 2 years previous experience in lead/supervisor role.
* Able to supervise a group of 25 people.
* Excellent leadership and administration skills and abilities.
* Strong motivational skills and effectual team building capabilities.
* Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crisis and decision making.
* Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external peers of the company.
* Detail-oriented, Organization, analyzing, and multi-tasking skills
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* MS Excel and MS Word
We offer our full-time employees great health insurance coverage with 100%paid premium. Our dental and vision plans are voluntary with low group rates. After two years with the company, employees will receive life insurance and long-term disability insurance. All full-time employees also enjoy generous sick and vacation days, holiday pays, and employee assistance program that provide 24-hr support for all life-work issues and 3 free face-to-face counseling sessions per year.