Call Center Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
- Qualified candidates will have a high-school degree or GED (college degree preferred)
- 3-5 years heavy phone volume customer service experience to include to in-bound call center/customer service experience
- 3 years demonstrated experience leading and supervising staff
- Knowledge and proficiency of call center management tools and principles, and knowledge of and proficiency in quality improvement tools and processes
- Demonstrated initiative; and ability to follow instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Proven experience dealing with crisis and ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team
- Must possess ability to analyze data and report on center performance
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35 corrected words per minute, and ability to work independently or with a team a must
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a Call Center Supervisor. The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for meeting all contract goals associated with call center operations and call taking through oversight of the day-to-day operations and customer service in the call center. The Call Center Supervisor provides call center performance reports and initiates and implements procedures to improve the reservation process and to comply with contract requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide call center performance reports and initiates and implement procedures to improve the reservation process and comply with contract
- Provide direct supervision, mentoring/coaching and leadership to all CSRs and Leads
- Responsible for hiring, training and mentoring CSRs
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of direct reports
- Monitors the standards of performance of the Call Center
- Recommends and initiates call center process and policy improvements to ensure that LogistiCare excels in its contractual performance
- Identify and resolve customer issues; participate in routine communications with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Ensure the generation and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly reports to be used by management and clients to assess and improve the operations
- Monitors training needs and ensures proper CSR education occurs
- Displays knowledge of the Medicaid policy manual and relevant transportation needs
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of our proprietary software
- Maximizes the potential of each employee supervised
- Participates in projects as necessary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.