Call Quality Specialist - Minneapolis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Ryerson, a leader in metals distribution and fabrication in the US, is currently seeking a Customer Experience Quality Specialist for our North/West regional teams. S/he will be responsible for the quality review of inbound and/or outbound telephone and email inquiries of sales & service representatives in the field, the North/West Region Customer Service Center and Ryerson Academy to ensure accurate information is provided professionally, courteously and consistently. Additionally, s/he will audit phone conversations for compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Conduct quality review of telephone representatives' performance within functionally specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
* Audits representatives' inbound and outbound phone calls and/or correspondence, observing performance, techniques, and application of guidelines and procedures.
*Verifies that representatives are providing up-to-date information, following current processes, and communicating effectively to callers.
*Coordinates with Inside Sales Managers and General Managers to ensure appropriate number of audits are performed for each phone representative and to ensure representative's availability during audit periods.
*Evaluates and records the quality and performance during each call.
* Summarize findings and recommendations and forwards to supervisor to use in performance assessments and promotional decisions.
*Provides feedback on uniform application of guidelines and procedures.
* Provides critical data used to generate weekly or monthly reports on the performance of phone or email representatives.
*Identifies adverse performance trends and patterns.
*Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of policies, procedures, and benefits across all product lines.
*Other duties as assigned by Management.
* Associate's degree required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivation, as well as the ability to work in a team environment
* Experience monitoring Inbound/Outbound calls and providing feedback preferred
* Ability to proficiently use all MS Office products
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.