Campaign Manager - Digital Advertising
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client has a top-ranked digital advertising solution that global brands and top agencies use to better understand and engage their customers. The product has won coveted awards. The company continues to grow and they are regarded as one of Boston's top employers.
We are looking for Campaign Managers who will run and optimize campaigns on behalf of clients. This role is a career launch pad - you can move up the ranks to Director and hone your managerial skills. Alternatively, shift into a business development role and take on that challenge. Or take on a pure marketing role. There are a myriad of options and the company fosters an environment of personal and professional development.
The Campaign Manager is the expert on the platform and best practices. Customer success is the overarching goal and this is achieved through sound strategy, stellar communications (internally and with clients) and flawless implementation. In this role, you will be seen as an expert in campaign performance and market trends and ultimately provide client-ready insights that are relevant and actionable.
Highlights of the role
* You will have significant direct customer interaction. The role involves proactively monitoring campaign performances and ensuring a solid understanding of clients' marketing goals and challenges.
* As such, you will be able to identify areas to drive better overall performance and share these insights with key stakeholders so that the organization can offer new solutions.
* Serve as the voice of the customer with internal teams and advocate on their behalf.
* Manage and mentor junior colleagues.
* 2+ years of account management/customer-facing experience where you have run and optimized campaigns
* Knowledge of advertising technology with some experience in digital media planning and/or mobile, display or video advertising preferred
* Understanding of digital advertising campaign management including strategies, tactics, execution and reporting
* Ability to analyze, review results, and propose strategies directly to clients
* Bachelor's degree