Campaign Support & Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMetLife has announced its plans to separate a substantial portion of its U.S. Retail business. While the structure and timing of the separation are still being determined, and the separation remains subject to several contingencies, any separated company will be branded Brighthouse Financial.
The Campaign Support Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of data as well as ensuring marketing list aligns to goals
* Merge customer attributes across different sources to enhance segmentation of marketing list to support precise messaging and micro-targeting
* Manage any pre-execution "cleansing" of marketing list (e.g. record deduplication, addresses validation, apply contactpreference selections, and multiple layers of business rules)
* Partner with execution team to understand opportunities to improve customer experience by providing lens on "over-sending", unsubscribe requests, bounced emails, etc to further improve list quality
* Drive analysis of marketing campaigns - how a campaign performed, how each campaign compares to all other campaigns in terms of cost, effectiveness and ROI.
* Support pilot programs
* Partner with metrics, data science team to design test and control populations as well as attribution analyses for large programs
* Develop deep partnerships across core retail marketing functions (product marketing, channel marketing, digital marketing, marketing resources)
* 1-3+ years of relevant work experience
* Appreciation and ability to leverage data from diverse sources and drive actionable insight to guide strategy, business improvement opportunities and profit.
* Able to learn a variety of diverse products, audiences and define common and uncommon needs.
* Ability to present and discuss information to all levels of management. Ability to bring people together to achieve a common goal - in this case, some parties who may have never been brought together before.
* Ability to navigate through MetLife or experience at large matrixed financial services organizations working with marketing, product and distribution functions.
* Strong customer focus (internalcustomers in this case) and analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to create an executable project plan and track and report progress against it.
* Strong organizational skills and high level of personal accountability; ability to routinely download, label and store data in appropriate places is essential