Campus Director of Admissions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
* Build, train, coach and retain a professional advising team.
* Conducts annual performance evaluations of Admissions Advisors and Assistant Campus Director of Admissions, if applicable.
* Manage admissions team to ensure that inquiries are followed up with in a timely manner and that all potential students are taken through the admissions process correctly.
* Maintain the highest level of ethics and integrity by ensuring compliance to ECPI University and Admissions Department policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State regulations and accrediting body requirements.
* Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
* Attend all University- wide admissions department meetings and training sessions.
* Conduct campus-based admissions training as required.
* Submit required admissions reports on a timely basis as required by senior management.
* Develop, plan and execute on-campus events and programs.
* Work with campus and ECPI University leadership to establish key performance objectives.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years working in higher education admissions with at least 12 months in a leadership role.
* Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to create and implement action plans.
* Experience leading teams to consistent success.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage others to achieve important goals and outcomes.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Flexibility to learn new methodologies, technologies and systems.
* Proficiency in the use of social media.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.