Campus Director of Student Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Supervise and motivate Student Success Coordinators, provide professional development opportunities and conduct annual performance evaluations.
* Trouble-shooting student concerns; problem-solving.
* Facilitate tutoring services for students.
* Communicate regularly to current and withdrawn students on campus related news.
* Maintain accurate records on communications with students and student status changes.
* Confirm Academic Review Board (ARB) scheduling, document minutes, advocate on the student s behalf, and ensure student understanding of and compliance with outcome of ARB.
* Contacting former students and students on LOAs to facilitate their return to school.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 2-3 years of experience as a Student Success Coordinator in an academic setting.
* Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or training.
* Must be self-motivated, goal oriented and have a sense of urgency.
* Well-developed oral, written and telephone communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to work effectively under significant timeline pressure.
* Ability to work independently and with a team as well as with various constituents.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
* Ability to create and maintain relationships and trust.
* Desire to help others achieve their goals.
* Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow up and follow through.
* Familiarity with student success and retention strategies preferred.
* Excellent computer skills and professional experience with the following applications:
o Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
o Any database management software including customer relationship managers, reservation systems, financial tracking systems, etc.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.