Campus Recruiting Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Travelport
Travelport is a Travel Commerce Platform providing distribution, technology, payment, mobile and other solutions for the global travel and tourism industry. With a presence in approximately 180 countries, over 3,700 employees, and an additional 1,200 employees at IGT Solutions Private Ltd who provide us with application development services, our 2015 net revenue was over $2.2 billion. Travelport is comprised of:
* A Travel Commerce Platform through which it facilitates travel commerce by connecting the world s leading travel providers with online and offline travel buyers in a proprietary business-to-business (B2B) travel marketplace. Travelport has a leadership position in airline merchandising, hotel content and rate distribution, mobile travel commerce and a pioneering B2B payment solution that addresses the needs of travel intermediaries to efficiently and securely settle travel transactions.
* Technology Services through which it provides critical IT services to airlines, such as shopping, ticketing, departure control and other solutions, enabling them to focus on their core business competencies and reduce costs.
Campus Recruiting Coordinator
We are looking for a highly effective Campus Recruiting Coordinator to join our team to interact directly with the campus recruiting team, internal employees, external stakeholders and candidates to help coordinate and execute the various phases of the campus recruitment process. This position serves as an entry into the Campus Recruiting function and has a focus on creating a positive and memorable candidate experience.
The Campus Recruiting Coordinator will:
* Assist with the coordination and execution of the end-to-end campus recruitment process, recent college graduate program management and summer internship program management
* Assist with the planning and execution of campus recruiting events to include: posting jobs on campus careers pages, scheduling events (on-campus, in-office, and off-site events), shipping materials, making interview selections in university systems, booking candidate travel, ordering catering, reserving rooms, greeting candidates, etc.
* Use the applicant tracking system to post requisitions, create and send offer letters, and maintain accurate candidate data
* Manage the candidate expense reimbursement process
* Manage the distribution and collection of employment related materials such as HR forms, background check initiations/authorizations, drug screens, etc.
* Manage campus recruitment social media pages, campaigns and communications
* Serve as the main point of contact for onboarding-related processes
* Serve as the point of contact for candidates and hiring managers, as necessary
* Document and improve campus recruiting processes
* Perform various administrative responsibilities to support the overall campus recruitment process
* Assist with ad-hoc HR, Learning & Development and Workforce 2020 projects as necessary
* Relevant experience as a people manager (for example managing managers or directing the activities of front line personnel)
* Bachelor s degree
* 0-1 year of campus recruiting coordinator experience
* Experience with data tracking and/or online applicant tracking systems
* Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
* Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
* Detail oriented with a focus on quality results/deliverables
* Outstanding customer/client service focus
* A motivated, self-starter working to complete tasks thoroughly and requesting assistance, when necessary
* Ability to work collaboratively with others
* Ability to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
* Desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment and be flexible
* Desire to document, own and improve processes
Scope of role:
* Supporting the Campus Recruiting Program Manager and Campus Recruiter
* Working autonomously or having limited access to immediate manager at times
* Answer candidate, internal stakeholder and external stakeholder questions in-person, via email and via phone with direction from manager and campus recruiter
* Candidate experience and stakeholder satisfaction
* Completion of tasks on or before the communicated deadline
* Campus Recruiting Program Manager & Campus Recruiter
* HRBPs and HR Teams
* Business Leaders and Hiring Managers
* University Staff, Faculty, etc.
* Group VP Technology HR
* Senior HR Program Manager Workforce 2020
* Campus Recruiting Program Manager
* Campus Recruiting Program Specialist
* Campus Recruiting Coordinator.