This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Corpus Christi, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB Title: CAPITAL COORDINATOR
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
* ASSET ENGINEERING
* Provide project management and financial analysis support to the Asset Engineering Teams.
* Manage the portfolio of projects for the region. Provide reporting to the asset teams on the project portfolio and ensure all data is properly populated in all software systems (ECO SYS and IR Routing).
* Re-project financial information for all projects in the portfolio.
* Monitor project status and financial approvals for each project.
* Identify stalled projects and pursue financial approvals with Transmission Asset Performance and the Asset Renewal group.
* Learn the Project management Lifecycle process (PLMP) and support the asset teams in moving projects through this process.
* Attend region capital projects meetings and provide updates on the project portfolio for current and future years.
* Assist the Asset Engineering group with project scoping, organizing and conducting on-line meetings.
* Assist the Asset Engineering group with initiation and tracking of capital projects.
SKILLS / BACKGROUND - REQUIRED SKILLS
* Electric Utility Background
* Microsoft Excel - Data analysis - Expert level pivot tables
* Microsoft Outlook
* Excellent communication skills - By phone, email, host Microsoft Lync meetings , etc.
* Ability to organize and summarize data
* Ability to follow up on data requests and other tasks
* Preferred Skills
* Project Management or Business background
* 2/4 Year degree or associate degree in engineering technology in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
* Overtime as required to meet assigned deadlines. Occasional overnight travel as required.
* A current valid driver's license is required.