Capital Markets Attorney # 083988
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
CAPITAL MARKETS ATTORNEY # 083988
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Provide legal advisory services to the Investment Banking & Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets Groups in connection with SEC-registered and 144A equity and equity-linked offerings underwritten by CS as well as 4(a)(2) private placements, including lead-managed and co-managed deals, such services to include, among other things:
* Advise senior bankers and capital markets professionals on a broad variety of topics that arise in connection with capital markets transactions including NYSE/NASDAQ listing issues, settlement procedures, stabilization, market-making and general deal mechanics;
* Attend and advise senior investment bankers in Investment Banking Committee meetings;
* Review and comment on responses to SEC comments and related documents;
* Review and negotiate underwriting/purchase agreements, legal opinions delivered by outside counsel, comfort letters delivered by auditors, and lock-up agreements in coordination with equity offerings;
* Review FINRA issues and correspondence;
* Provide guidance on various disclosure issues, including financial statement presentation, plan of distribution and risk factors.
* 5-8 years experience as a practicing attorney at a major securities law firm.
* JD and Member NY State Bar.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.