Capital Sales Rep, Vascular, Ultrasound
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Responsible for selling medical device and service contracts in a defined geographical area to new and existing accounts in handheld ultrasound such as dialysis, vascular access and other market segments.
Bachelor s degree or equivalent and two or more years of strategic selling experience, including skills such as customer presentation, price quotation, product demonstration, negotiation, closing, and growing a sales territory. High transaction level of B2B sales experience will be considered.
* professional, aggressive, self-starter who networks and is able to generate and close quality leads
* start-up business mentality
* able to differentiate our company and our products from the rest of the market by highlighting our brand elements of originality, innovation, and quality
* knowledge of how private medical offices and hospitals operate, including budget process
* must be able to cold call, plan sales geography, and connect with install base
* clinical knowledge of anatomy preferred
Domestic travel 50% or more within region with frequent overnight stays depending on geography and business need. Periodic travel outside the territory to attend national meetings and trade shows and some international travel required.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and a background check successfully, including verification of past employment and education, criminal history, and driving record.
Prospect new accounts, cold calls and manage existing customers to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and revenue targets. Conduct and manage sales presentations. Generate proposals, prepare sales quotations and forecasts, plan customer meetings, and demonstrate equipment capabilities of handheld device in assigned region.
Penetrate competitive accounts and communicate current market intelligence to the business, along with field concerns, issues, and requirements. Provide leadership in market analysis. Develop and execute strategies and action plans to drive medical sales.
Develop long-term customer relationships. Identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs. Maintain satisfactory after-sale relationships.