Capital Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Capital Senior Financial Analyst
Albertsons Safeway is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that include: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw s, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.
The Corporate Distribution Department has an opening for a Capital Senior Financial Analyst. This position is located in Boise, Idaho.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for conducting financial analysis of capital projects for Supply Operations and assisting on the analysis for major capital projects.
- Assist in coordinating and summarizing the capital budgeting process.
- Assist in coordinating and summarizing the capital forecasting process.
- Responsible for completing capital post-completion audits.
- Preparation and analysis of capital reports.
- Manage capital exceptions and complete project close out reconciliations.
- Ensure adherence to capital policies.
- Conduct capital training for Distribution Centers and Manufacturing Plants.
- 5 - 10 percent travel required as part of the Capital Audit process and capital project analysis for large strategic projects.
- 4-year college degree in Business required.
- Minimum 5 years of planning, reporting and analysis experience with a Fortune 500 Company with focus on capital analysis.
- Proven ability to analyze capital projects and evaluate post-completion results.
- Major consumer products or distribution industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Essbase, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- High degree of initiative and results orientation.
- Must be detailed oriented and eager to adapt to change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, high volume production operation with tight deadlines and high customer service expectations.
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to be a team player.
Respond to: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting www.CareersAtSafeway.com on your computer or mobile device.
Diversity is fundamental at Safeway. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. And a diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Safeway policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER