Caps Specialist II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08452-55397
TriStar Health is the region s largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider with hospitals located in Middle Tennessee and Bowling Green, Kentucky. The healthcare network of choice for thousands of people in the region, TriStar offers the
convenience, comfort and individualized care you deserve from your healthcare provider.
Every year, we serve more than 75,000 patients in our 13 hospitals and more than 360,000 patients in our emergency rooms (ERs) throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. With so many locations, you are never far away from
a quality hospital or ER.
At each of our locations, you can expect an outstanding selection of doctors, a dedicated team of healthcare professionals and advanced technologies used in everything from joint replacement surgery to cancer treatment.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive
to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
* Provides crisis intervention through telephone triage/Call Center
* Triages for TriStar Hospitals, Non-HCA Affiliates and community calls
* Refers people to community mental health services.
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
* Ability to document in multiple computer systems
* Works in a team setting
* RN or Master s degree in related field
* Demonstrated experience with each of the required areas of expertise
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with Interactions with: Patients, Families, Staff, MDs
Last Edited: 08/29/2016