Carbon Reporting Assistant (Contractor)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
The primary responsibilities of this position revolve around supporting the assurance of ARYZTA s quarterly carbon emissions reporting program, a function of the North American Finance team. It is expected that the person in this position will review the reporting from ARYZTA s US and Canadian bakeries, offices, and warehouses and ensure the accuracy and completeness of this externally audited process. There may be additional expectations, as needed, related to sustainability reported or other CSR functions.
* Pulling invoices from online database to cross-reference and validate reported figures
* Follow up on absent/late reporting submissions with accounting and maintenance personnel and ensure that all sites have reported in; escalate issues as needed
* Complete reporting for Los Angeles headquarters and several other satellite offices
* Identify anomalies in reporting and work with third-party auditors to identify action items needed to correct ensure accuracy and compliance with program guidelines
* Following up with sites to correct errors in reporting and prompt corrective actions
* Review presentations, training, and process documents related to the carbon reporting program
* Other duties, as needed
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Bachelors or Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, Environmental Science, or other related field
* 1+ year(s) experience in a role involving data management or data review
* Intermediate/advanced MS Excel skills, intermediate MS PowerPoint/MS Word skills, general computer proficiency. Experience with MS SharePoint a plus
* Strong quantitative skills, including unit and currency conversion
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* No travel required
Typical Work Schedule: M-F
Los Angeles, California, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.