Cardiac Fellows Sales Manager 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Fellows Programs Manager
The Fellows Manager will be a point of contact for driving and sustaining a good sales base for the cardiology medical device. This position will require knowledge of the industry, and have connections within the medical industry. Sales within the Medical Device, Biotech, Or Pharma industry is required. This position will allow the professional to expand creativity for sales and marketing through different fellows in medical research, education, and professional societies/networks. The Fellows Manager will work closely with territory managers, regional managers, and directors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage sales and marketing targeted at Cardiology Fellows
* Working closely with the territory, regional, and directors to help support sales plans and expansion.
* Educate and demonstrate to Cardiology Fellows on the clinical evidence for the device.
* In targeted accounts, drive device adoption by developing consultative relationships with Cardiologist Fellows.
* Partner with the Professional Relations and Medical Education Team to develop and drive utilization of tools and programs targeted at Cardiology Fellows
* Position does require travel
* 5years of medical selling experiencerequired
* BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, or equivalent is required