Cardiac Registered Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ALL's WELL Health Care Services is working with a Cardiovascular Center in Brighton Colorado that is looking for a Full Time Registered Nurse with at least 1 year clinic or hospital experience as well as Cardiology experience.
The RN duties include but are not limited to:
* Supervising clinical staff and will be the 'clinical' go to person for staff and patients.
* Managing and organizing clinical competencies and education for clinical staff.
* Managing work flows with the various clinic schedules, collaborate with scheduling and clinical staff to ensure clinic operations are running efficiently.
* Providing general nursing care to patients as necessary for office treatment for scheduled visits and triage 'walk in' patients as well.
* Provide backup support for lab draws or preparation of medications for procedures.
* Providing patient test results and follow up instructions aligning with the goal of excellence in patient safety/quality standards of care.
* Instructing patients and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
* Provide education to patients and families.
* Provide excellent customer service through prompt and caring assistance to patients and families using the principles of AIDET.
* Triaging incoming phone calls and collaborating with staff/physicians to initiate care.
* Cross training in EP and how to monitor and operate device clinic checks for Pacemakers/AICD's patients.
* Assist with Holter/Event monitoring, Coumadin Clinic and Cardiac Clearances as necessary.
* Pursue continuing education opportunities to foster career growth.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Minimum 1 -3 years' experience in Cardiology and/or Vascular. BLS required, but prefer ACLS.