Cardiovascular Interventions Territory Manager - Ft. Worth, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Territory Manager Cardiovascular Interventions
The Territory Manager, Cardiovascular Interventions, sells and promotes MAQUET products and drives revenue growth in the defined geographic territory by new account development and the expansion of existing accounts, to meet sales quota based on the company's sales goals. The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process and will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
* Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
* Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company's products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
* Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
* Determines the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which MAQUET products can best address their specific needs.
* Establishes pricing packages by working with relevant MAQUET personnel to establish price points that address specific customer's needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
* Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
* Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
* Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
* Observes actual procedures in the operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and member of the O.R. staff.
* Build quality into all aspects of work.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations.
* Must be able to comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations.
* Attend the provided Quality & Compliance training.
* Adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture" in the work environment.
* Must practice verbatim compliance with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures.
* Must not be DE-Barred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
* Ensures environmental consciousness and safe practices are exhibited in decisions.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-5 years' experience in B2B sales with a proven track record and a background in medical devices. Vascular or endovascular sales experience preferred.
* Ability to meet and exceed the assigned sales plan on an annual basis.
* Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
* Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
* Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
* Be able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
* Carry out operations within an established budget.
* Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem resolution in the assigned territory.
* Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
* Ability to influence middle management and external customers on technical as well as new business solutions.
* Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting an examples, providing guidance and offering counsel. May lead a project team and participate in determining goals and objectives for projects.
* Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Travel requirement of approximately 50%
GETINGE Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MAQUET is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability