Cardiovascular Tech I - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
San Antonio, TX
This position is responsible for professional patient care and assisting the Cardiologist and Radiologist in performing cardiac diagnostic, cardiac interventional and invasive radiology procedures of the cardiac, vascular and circulatory systems. This position utilizes the patient care process to ensure safe and competent quality patient care. The CVT I assists in all procedures performed in the invasive cardiology area and supports the medical care of all patients requiring any cardiac or peripheral catheterization and/or intervention under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the Mission and objectives of the organization.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited school with a degree in an Allied Health field is required.
- Cardiac Cath Lab experience is preferred
- RCIS certification highly preferred.
- If not certified at time of hire, must obtain certification as a Registered Cardiac Intervention Specialist (RCIS) within 2 years (24 months) of hire to remain in position.
- BLS for Healthcare workers is required.
- ACLS is required within 90 days of employment.