Care Manager, Lead- FT Salem
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 4/1/2017
North Shore Physicians Group(NSPG)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
The Team Lead role is accountable for the delivery of consistent, high quality care management services, promoting the development and satisfaction of Care Managers, providing operational efficiencies and insuring compliance with PCP practice, North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), North Shore Health System (NSHS), North Shore Medical Center (NSMC) and Partners Community Physicians Organization (PCPO) regulatory policies and standards of practice. This position has first line responsibility for the staff and daily operations of the Integrated Care Management Program (iCMP) nursing staff including patient focused care management practice, personnel management and development, fiscal responsibility, and partnerships/liaison with numerous clinical and nonclinical services and departments within the NSHS, NSPG, NSMC and PCPO iCMP leadership.
Under the direction of the NSHS Population Health Management Leadership Team, the Team Lead is responsible for the overall supervision of the iCMP Care Managers within assigned teams. Responsibilities include developing, implementing and maintaining the iCMP Standards of Practice, policies and procedures. Develops and implements department initiatives to enhance the evolving role of the Care Manager along the continuum.
* Demonstrated case management understanding and expertise.
* Demonstrated leadership capability.
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrates appropriate judgment in decision making.
* Must have strong clinical assessment and interpersonal skills.
* Must have ability to interact effectively with a wide range of personalities, ages, and diverse cultural backgrounds.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate performance agility in a continuously changing environment.
* Demonstrated leadership in the change process.
* Proficiency in using computers and ability to quickly gain competency in various software applications. Must be able to demonstrate ability to review data, understand and communicate its meaning.
* Requires ability to work autonomously.
* Must have demonstrated ability to manage and develop staff.
* Demonstrated ability to work within budget.
* Minimum of 5-7 years acute care, home care, post acute care, care coordination and/or case management experience.
* Bachelors degree
* Current licensure as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
* Minimum of 2-4 years progressive management experience.
* Masters Degree